Saturday, 4 January 2014

Free Alphabets Poster for Kids Room

I stumbled upon this website and love the free alphabets poster design at first sight! I have always dreamed that I could deco one of the rooms in my house as Fahri's but it almost seems impossible as the room is filled with our (me and hubby's) clothes and stuff! We ended up making the room as guest room, but hey a girl (or mom!) can always dream :)

My Pinterest profile is full of stuff for kids room.. and I just pinned this poster just now. Too cute not to be shared, no? :)


U can print the poster according to the size you require, frame it, hang it on your kid's wall and voila! Thank you for sharing Mr Printables ;)

By the way hope its not too late to wish everyone happy new year! May this year brings us more joy, happiness, success and laughter, and contentment, ameen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment