Saturday, 8 February 2014

Shaklee Poster

My sis, Umminsyirah is an active Shaklee Independent Distributor, and she has been asking me to create a banner/bunting for her since forever. Alhamdulillah last night I managed to create a simple bunting for her in less than 2 hours, despite being oh so sleepy ;p

I hope somehow I am contributing to her success in becoming one of the most successful Shaklee distributor. I know she will coz she has the willpower and the patience and she knows exactly what she wants :D She believes in giving and contributing back to the people, and this is one of the main factors that determine a person's success, in life and in the hereafter. I am fully supportive of what she is doing coz I know she is doing it for the greater good, not just for herself.

To my beloved sis, all the best to you and glad I could be of assistance, eventhough its just a simple poster. That's the most I could do (for now) hehe. For those who are looking for a very dedicated Shaklee distributor, please do not hesitate to contact her.



And i created a "Keep Calm" poster for her too, so she can upload it in her blog or FB page. And those who wants to use this poster, please acknowledge me or link back to my blog before publishing it, its free of charge! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment