Sunday, 10 April 2016

Busy is a good thing..

I have been ridiculously quiet here.. Alhamdulillah I am still alive and kicking. and life was routine as usual since I last blogged.

But.
Things were a bit shaky in the office. Few of my colleagues got laid off and still struggling to find a new job. Blame it on the low oil price, I heard there will be another cycle soon. God forbid.

Other than that, I am still the same old fickle me, and still surviving, Alhamdulillah. Been busy updating my first "baby" MarryMe, added few wedding invitation designs, and secured few orders already. I AM beyond happy :)

And just as I typed this entry, I am already planning for a new venture Insya Allah. I think I will still strive to find my passion, something that I love to do and make a living out of it. #prayfordell




No comments:

Post a Comment